We host GVC and A2 CofC training as a CAA Recognised Assessment Entity RAE number 6245
We would love to hear from you and answer any questions that you may have. Hopefully we get to help you on your drone pilot journey!
Manchester, Greater Manchester, England, United Kingdom
Our drone pilot courses are approved by the U.K Civil Aviation Authority. You can find us listed on the CAA website on the Recognised Assessment Entity page.
Our drone pilot courses are currently priced at :
The GVC course is held remotely and can be completed in 2 days.
1. Download and read the training materials
2. We will enrol you onto the E Learning platform
3. Arrange a time and date for the Zoom session
4. Take the Theory exam
5. Build your Operations Manual
6. Take the practical exam
7. Get your GVC certificate
8. Apply to the CAA for your Operational Authorisation
The minimum standard to operate a drone in the open category is to undertake and and pass a written examination.
1. Read all the training materials that you have downloaded, just after purchase.
2. Register for the E Learning (Details on this below).
3. Complete the E Learning as many times as you like.
4. Read the written materials as many times as you like.
5. Inform us you are ready to take the Theoretical Exam via email, along with your availability.
6. Take the test at the agreed time.
7. Get your certificate as soon as you pass the exam!